JOB TITLE: Campaign Manager; Offline Marketing Campaign Manager
|Industry :||Sales & Marketing||Job Location :||Slough|
|Job Reference :||8407SR||Job Category :||Marketing|
|Employment Type :||Permanent||Posted :||17/04/2012|
|Salary & Benefits :||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
|Experience Required :||See Job Description|
|Education Required :||See Job Description|
Please note you must be permitted to work in the EC to apply for this job.
Bluefire Consulting are recruiting for an experienced Offline Campaign Manager to take responsibility for producing and managing offline campaigns for a financial group based in Slough.
Bluefire Consulting are recruiting for an experienced Offline Campaign Manager to take responsibility for producing and managing offline campaigns for a financial group based in Slough. Main duties involve:
* Working alongside creative agencies and internal teams to develop all direct mail (ie door drops, media inserts, press) campaigns
* Producing and creating of all offline campaigns to support the launch of and growth of new financial brands
* Measuring and analysing campaign performance and implement on-going improvement
* Measuring "cost per acquisition" and ROI to deliver target costs
* Managing campaign measurement using unique telephone numbers
* Briefing and management of data or media requirements in collaboration with agencies and internal teams
Previous B2C Marketing and offline campaign experience is essential for this role. A background in financial services would be preferable. The successful Offline Campaign Manager must be able to demonstrate direct response TV, direct response print or direct mail experience is essential. A degree, CIM, or equivalent, is required.
Campaign Manager; Offline Marketing Campaign Manager; Financial Services; B2C; Insurance; Slough; Direct Mail; Direct Response TV; Slough; Berkshire
Bluefire Consulting is an equal opportunities Employment Business/Agency specialising in Marketing recruitment on a UK wide basis.<< back to Sales & Marketing jobs